SAP FI/CO Consultant
Experienced SAP FI/CO Consultant to join the BearingPoint SAP Team to provide expert SAP implementation and consulting services to our client base as well as playing a key role in proposal development and pre-sales activities. This is an excellent role with variety and career progression opportunities. It is a great opportunity to work with a first class SAP team in the UK.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provision of SAP Advisory services to BearingPoint clients
- Lead FI/CO consultant on implementation projects
- Support for business development activities
- Support for team development activities, coaching and helping to develop junior team members
Education and experience:
- Minimum 6 years SAP FI and/or CO configuration experience gained either as a consultant or a key user on full life-cycle SAP implementations
- Cross module knowledge and integration management experience an advantage.
- An understanding of Financial processes and terminology
- Good team player, a self-starter with a track record of successful delivery
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of customer personnel
- Ability to work independently with proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure with business critical system issues
- Fluent English is essential
- Proven experience of SAP FI and CO configuration skills essential
- Knowledge of all key Finance modules desirable
- Some knowledge of other SAP modules is an advantage, but is not essential
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client's individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and had led to long-standing relationships with many of the world's leading companies and organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.