SAP Project Manager
We are looking to recruit a SAP Project Manager to join our SAP team in the UK. This is a great opportunity to work with a first class SAP team. This is an excellent role with personal development and career progression opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and delivery of SAP projects, teams and clients of varying complexity across various industries.
- Financial and Contractual Management.
- Risk/Issue Management.
- Quality and Change Management.
- Managing client relationships.
- Provide advice and strategic direction to ERP clients
- Actively engage in business development activities
- Engage in team development activities
Education and experience:
- Minimum 8 years SAP project management experience
- Multiple full life cycle Project Management experience
- Experience in developing and costing bids and proposals.
- Proven track record in the delivery of projects, on time and to budget.
- Strong skills in the planning, organisation and scheduling.
- Excellent leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact up to senior management level.
- Strong project financial management skills.
- Experience in applying formal methodologies (PMI, Prince2, XP, RAD, etc.). PMI certification or similar project management qualification would be desirable.
- Exposure to various SAP modules from a project management or implementation perspective
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client's individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and had led to long-standing relationships with many of the world's leading companies and organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.