Manager Change People & Programmes
The People & Programmes practice works with colleagues across Audit, Tax, Consulting and Corporate Finance to provide innovative and integrated people focused solutions to clients from a diverse range of industries.
Our practice has four distinct go-to-market capability teams:
- HR Transformation;
- Change Management;
- Organisation Design & Talent;
- Programme Leadership.
From within one of these teams, you will have the opportunity to work with one or many elite clients in:
- Consumer Business
- Technology, Media and Telecoms
- Energy and Resources
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Public Sector
- Financial Service industry
With industry insights and proven experience our Strategic Change professionals integrate business, HR and talent strategies to create business value through people. Managers and above have the opportunity to specialise in an industry of their choice.
Deloitte has deep expertise in areas such as organisation change, organisational development and organisation leadership. Our Change capability helps clients achieve their goals by putting people at the heart of their change programme, and ensure the strategic elements of operational changes and leadership are successfully achieved through effective, timely interventions. We have a core organisation design team who are expert at helping our clients drive value through their organisation by redesigning and redefining their capabilities, operating model, structure, roles and responsibilities. Cultural change, talent and performance management, workforce planning and leadership development are all featured as key competency areas for us.
As a Manager, you will:
- Develop strong long-term client relationships and become recognised as a trusted business advisor
- Support the delivery of major projects and programmes. This will involve working closely with clients to improve their organisation design, change and leadership culture,
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- Support transformations from a change and culture perspective through activities such as planning and designing and delivering communication plans, training development programmes, talent management strategies and transition and transformation programmes,
- Develop work plans for components of engagements and manage junior teams to deliver against client objectives,
- Manage one or multiple workstreams and produce quality deliverable against tight deadlines,
- Contribute to client issues using your personal insight and experience to solve complex client issues,
- Determine client needs/recommendations utilising a combination of experience, industry knowledge, tools, and technology,
- Work with a range of stakeholders, and be seen as a subject matter expert within client organisations and by colleagues,
- Demonstrate strong data analysis skills and apply best practice information to support opportunities for improvement,
- Contribute to the growth of the practice, by leading new business proposals and presentations and developing new business ,
- Effectively manage teams for the delivery of client work whilst also playing an active role in the career development of more junior team members.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience of delivering workstreams or projects, and supporting change in a consulting or in-house environment,
- Experience and knowledge of working in a specific industry,
- Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills,
- Experience of managing client relationships and small teams,
- The ability or willingness to contribute to business development, through support bids for new business
About the Consulting Service Line
Our Consulting practice advises on a broad range of issues, from strategy through to implementation. Deep industry expertise in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors ensures that the advice we provide to clients is tailored to that particular sector’s needs. From defining the initial strategy to planning its development and implementing its outcome, Deloitte’s Consulting practice delivers end-to-end solutions to help our clients maximise their commercial potential.
Consulting is comprised of 7 core competencies:
- People & Programmes
- Actuarial & Pension Services
The breadth and depth of the expertise we bring to each engagement, and the collaborative way we work with clients and with each other help us stand out from our competitors. Our consultants have valuable expertise in market analysis, organisational design, operational performance improvement, performance measurement, risk management, and project and change management.
You’ll play a vital role in conceiving strategies for our clients, planning the implementation of the strategy, and then, bottom line, delivering it. If you can apply yourself with creativity and intellectual rigour, have exceptional hands-on problem solving skills and can adapt rapidly to changing circumstances, you’ll find there are countless opportunities to progress.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Tax, Consulting and Corporate Finance. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.