Director Technology Analytics Retail Banking
Analytics is an exciting and thriving area of Deloitte's technology consulting practice. Its practitioners work around the UK on challenging engagements with leading FTSE 100 clients across strategy, advisory and implementation. There are opportunities for international travel also to deliver projects for our large global clients.
Our Analytics practice is has a vacancy for a Director with a strong background and network within the UK Retail Banking market. Joining our other FSI aligned Directors you will lead and develop business in this area both with existing clients and by utilising your network and expertise to generate new opportunities.
Taking a lead on project work, you will be continually encouraged to devise innovative solutions, to help our clients maximise the value of their structured and unstructured data. You will also assume real ownership of projects and key stakeholders at executive levels, as you help them transform their IT strategy in order to build and operate efficient Management Information systems. We are vendor neutral, so we have the maximum capability to provide our clients with objective advice.
Our environment is entrepreneurial, meritocratic, and team-focused.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of operating in client facing or consultative environments with a proven track record of developing new business in the retail banking space.
Experience with industry-standard tools and platforms, in these areas, is also valued, examples include:
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- MDM (Master Data Management)
- Data Mart design and creation
- Database Query
- Analytics & Reporting - SAS, Qlikview, Microsoft, Oracle & Microstrategy.
- Web Content Management - OpenText, Autonomy, Microsoft & IBM, Adobe
- Document Management - EMC, IBM, OpenText, Microsoft
- Data Quality & Cleansing - Trillium, SAS & Informatica
- Data Integration & Federation - SAP, SAS, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Informatica & Ab Initio
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding career in technology advisory consulting with an award winning firm. Where do you want to take your career?