Manager Finance Applications
About the Finance Practice
Finance is an exciting and thriving competency within our Consulting practice. We have a diverse practice with around 400 practitioners working on challenging engagements across a wide portfolio of clients, and operating from many offices around the UK. Deloitte's Finance practice has received accolades from Gartner and Kennedy as the market leader. Our breadth and depth of expertise enables us to work with FTSE 100 clients to help define, shape and successfully deliver some of their most complex finance transformation projects.
Why Join our Team?
The breadth and depth of the expertise we bring to each engagement, and the collaborative way we work with clients and with each other help us stand out from our competitors. Our Finance practice enables clients to realise their potential by helping them envision their future, formulate strategy and implement operations to deliver. In doing so we address the full range of top management issues — Vision and Strategy, Finance Transformation, Enterprise Cost Reduction, Performance Management and Reporting, ERP implementation, Shared Services, Outsourcing advisory and many more.
Typical skills and experience required:
- Strong academic background
- Analytical and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Ability to identify selling opportunities
- Internal or external consultancy experience (desirable but not essential at Consultant/Senior Consultant)
- Accountancy qualifications are desirable but not essential
About Finance Applications
The Finance Applications practice assures, advises, designs and implements business orientated, systems-enabled Finance transformation programmes.
Our focus is on operational improvements and efficiencies across the Finance function to drive world class performance through technology enabled process design. The team brings together experienced SAP and Oracle practitioners which strengthens our ability to support clients in transforming the back office in Finance.
We have a proven depth of ERP advisory and implementation capability, having won several implementation partner of the year awards with the major ERP vendors such as SAP and Oracle,
Skills that we are looking for in the Finance Applications practice include:
- A background in financial modelling and/or performance management
- Experience of relevant ERP implementation projects (SAP FI/CO or Oracle Financials)
- Ability to lead workstreams on a systems implementation project
- Ability to lead small teams of Deloitte, client and vendor resources
- Good communication, problem solving and project management skills
- Full Travel Mobility
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Tax, Consulting and Corporate Finance. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking; diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.