Manager Finance Performance & Analytics
About the Finance Practice
Finance is an exciting and thriving competency within our Consulting practice. We have a diverse practice with around 400 practitioners working on challenging engagements across a wide portfolio of clients, and operating from many offices around the UK. Deloitte's Finance practice has received accolades from Gartner and Kennedy as the market leader. Our breadth and depth of expertise enables us to work with FTSE 100 clients to help define, shape and successfully deliver some of their most complex finance transformation projects.
Why Join our Team?
The breadth and depth of the expertise we bring to each engagement, and the collaborative way we work with clients and with each other help us stand out from our competitors. Our Finance practice enables clients to realise their potential by helping them envision their future, formulate strategy and implement operations to deliver. In doing so we address the full range of top management issues — Vision and Strategy, Finance Transformation, Enterprise Cost Reduction, Performance Management and Reporting, ERP implementation, Shared Services, Outsourcing advisory and many more.
Typical skills and experience required:
- Strong academic background
- Analytical and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Ability to identify selling opportunities
- Internal or external consultancy experience (desirable but not essential at Consultant/Senior Consultant)
- Accountancy qualifications are desirable but not essential
About Finance Performance & Analytics
The CFO is playing an increasingly important role in decision making and insight within key clients and increasing data volumes, advancements in technology and increasing regulatory pressure will cause this trend to accelerate. Our vision is to be the leader in driving enhanced Performance and Analytics solutions within Finance.
The Service Area has a focus on the following capabilities:
- Steering Models: Setting the right performance framework to enable the business to meet strategic objectives.
- Management Reporting: Partnering with business teams to design and implement insightful management information.
- Financial Information Architecture: Delivering robust information models to enable finance to develop high quality data repositories.
- Financial Modelling: Designing, developing, and implementing financial modelling across enterprises to enable better decision making.
- Complex Procurement: Deploying key strategic & commercial finance skills to support delivery of the full lifecycle of major programmes & procurements
- FP&A enables our clients to make robust decisions through the application of business and finance data analysis techniques to address the primary performance opportunities and challenges confronting the enterprise.
- Skills that we are looking for in the Finance Performance & Analytics practice include:
- A background in providing analytics and/or decision support information
- Qualified or Part Qualified in ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 2i class degree or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of one or more industry sectors, typically with relevant professional experience in Finance
- Prior consulting / project based experience
- Project leadership skills outside line roles
- Proven ability to manage and work effectively in teams
- A history of rapid career progression with previous employer(s)
- Full Travel Mobility
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Tax, Consulting and Corporate Finance. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking; diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.