Who we are
FTI Consulting is a leading global multidisciplinary business advisory firm and our Economic and Financial Consulting team is one of our largest practice areas within the EMEA region. We provide businesses, law firms and government agencies with analysis of complex, real world economic and financial issues. Our insights are used to inform legal and regulatory proceedings, strategic decisions and public policy debates.
What we do
Our people work together to solve complex, unstructured problems such as:
- What was the impact of LIBOR fixing?
- How do you calculate the losses from business disruption?
- How can you improve the way in which services are paid for within the NHS?
- Should a major gas supplier be allowed to raise its prices?
- What is the impact of the European Carbon Trading Scheme on EU competitiveness?
- How do you value a large financial institution’s losses from derivatives contracts during the 2008 financial crisis?
Our Economic and Financial Consulting Insight Day will give you a snapshot of life at a global economic consultancy. You’ll work in a team to solve a complex problem based on a real-life case, gain some tips on our application process and have the opportunity to meet some of the senior members of our team as well as recent graduates.
The Insight Day will be held on 1 July 2016 at our London office, commencing at 9.30am.
Applicants should be highly numerate, analytical and inquisitive. Applicants from all academic disciplines will be considered; you do not need to have a background in economics or finance.
Applications are open to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Company: FTI ConsultingDate: 01 July 2016
Apply before: 23 June 2016
Event type: Workshop