As a leader in business transformation, PA is looking for skilled business and technology architects to join our growing Business Design service.
We are holding a recruitment event in London on 14 April 2016, at which you can meet our expanding team of experts and find out more about this opportunity to shape and deliver the most innovative business and IT transformation assignments.
Our Business Design service works closely with clients to meet their business challenges today and helps them achieve success for tomorrow. We enable organisations to redesign themselves for the performance they want - with confidence, pace and for maximum value.
We have delivered some of the most exciting business design work that the consulting industry has seen in recent years across private, public and not-for-profit sectors. We:
- Helped a global investment management firm prepare for times of crisis, safeguarding $600 billion in assets
- Created a new technology strategy to optimise cost and performance, making the difference for a global airline
- Re-designed the operating models for two of the largest government departments in the UK
- Reorganised the business operations of a global travel company around its customers
- Maximised value for a retail bank by re-designing their underlying business operating model in the context of expanding geographic operations
- Helped a leading semiconductor company take the next step in global collaboration.
Working across our core sectors of government, energy & utilities, healthcare, financial services, transport, travel & logistics and consumer & manufacturing, the Business Design service is looking for experienced consultants with a background in, and a passion for, business design.
To find out more about our work, please visit our Business Design web pages.
- find out what it means to be part of the Business Design service
- meet the people who make it happen
- find out more about working for PA.
To request an official invitation to the event or to find out more information, please fill in the form opposite and submit your CV.
We look forward to meeting you.
Company: PA Consulting GroupDate: 14 April 2016
Apply before: 13 April 2016
Event type: Workshop